In no particular order:
1. Take the Amtrak Coast Starlight from LA to Seattle, preferably in a roomette or bedroom.
2. Take a ferry from a port in Mediterranean Europe (South of France or Spain) to Morocco or Greece.
3. Take a cruise or cargo ship, preferably trans-atlantic.
4. Take a ferry between Trinidad and Tobago. 5. Take a cross-country train. 6. Train travel through Europe.
7. Take the Trans-Siberian Railway, preferably from Moscow to Vladivostok and/or Beijing and beyond.
8. Take a cruise or cargo ship from Seattle to Alaska, preferably with some ice-fishing happening somewhere in there.
9. Float down the Mekong between Cambodia and Vietnam. Maybe even luxuriously.
10. Hike a section of the Great Wall of China.
11. Machu Picchu! By foot or train.
12. Hike the Grand Canyon.
13. A mezcal-themed trip to Oaxaca
14. A scotch-themed trip to Scotland and, in particular, Islay.